Friday, January 22, 2010

Second Things Second

These are a few of my favorite books

1. Atlas Shrugged-Ayn Rand
2. The Glass Castle-Jeannette Walls
3. Me Talk Pretty One Day-David Sedaris
4. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas-Hunter S. Thompson
5. A Dirty Job- Christopher Moore
6. Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs: A Low Culture Manifesto- Chuck Klosterman
7. Survivor-Chuck Palahniuck

There are thousands and thousands more, but these are the kinds of books I usually like to read. Well that and self help books, because I am secretly one big phat train wreck. Tee hee.

Is that good Lauren? I feel like you are my teacher and I need a grade.

2 comments:

  1. i love atlas shrugged! my dream is to have a dog named john galt just so that people will ask, who is john galt? when i tell them his name. perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. emilee and amanda, i am so proud of you both. i should probably post mine now huh?

    ReplyDelete