Monday, January 25, 2010

my turn.

here are the books i can think of right now that i love.

to kill a mocking bird - harper lee
all the pretty horses - cormac mccarthy
the curious incident of the dog in the night-time - mark haddon
bury my heart at wounded knee - dee brown
me talk pretty one day - david sedaris
lord of the rings series - j r r tolkien
winnie the pooh - a a milne

um. yeah.

oh and harry potter. the whole series. if you haven't read it, i don't know that we can be friends.

i too have all these books, if anyone wishes to borrow one.

as for right now, i am reading the road, by cormac mccarthy. i want to see the movie, but i have to read the book first, of course. i am almost done. has anyone else read it?

and next i am going to read the neverending story. ke put an excerpt up on her blog, and i have always wanted to read it.

what is everyone else reading now?

1 comment:

  1. Harry Potter! Oh man. I refused to read those for so long when the craze was happening. Then a few years ago my friend convinced me and I LOVED them. Loved! That means we can be friends.

    Right now I am reading Eat, Pray, Love. Only by suggestion. I do not know how I feel about it. I want to read Into Thin Air by Jon Krakauer. I heard it is awesome. Oh, and always, I always have a self help book on my nightstand for occasional reading. You know, to cure myself of whatever ails me.

    ReplyDelete